Fall Wine + Tapas Pairing at Cupacity
Time & Location
About the Event
Taste selected wines while enjoying seasonal and local produce dishes. We'll be cooking up four tapas-style (yep, all plant-based!) courses for you to taste, each course paired with a wine selected by Cupacity owner Susan Murphy.
Previous Wine+Tapas Menu:
- Charred Broccoli with Pistachio and Fried Caper Vinaigrette paired with Cheveau Les Trois Terroirs Pouilly Fuisse 2018
- Smashed New Potatoes, Garlic Crema, Pickled Onion + Blueberries paired with DeForville Piedmonte Chardonnay 2020
- Homemade Fettuccine with Creamy Corn Sauce and Crispy Zucchini and Mushrooms paired with Dyckerhoff Reuilly Rose Petit Gris 2020
- Heirloom Tomatoes with Peaches and Cherries, Homemade Mozzarella, Aged Balsamic and Apple Honee paired with Lyeth Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Coming Next Week!
Full glasses of wine + Desserts will be available for purchase!
Please purchase tickets for your entire party, if you can't please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who you would like to be seated with.
We can accomodate outdoor seating weather depending.
- 5:30PM$69+$5.52 ME State+$1.86 Service fee$69+$5.52 ME State+$1.86 Service fee0$0