Autumn Party at the Public Works
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our end of the season party! We will be serving up some delicious seasonal local inspired cuisine, paired with live music, cocktails and mocktails, games, and more. We will have grazing tables to snack on while socializing and a hot buffet bar. Come and meet other plant-based minded individuals and people who just like really good food and a fun time!
This is different from our past events. We want people socializing indoors and outside, playing games, snacking on yummy food and enjoying music. Sit with people you know, are just meeting, or mingle around while indulging on some of our fall favorite foods.
- Cash Bar with beer, wine, + specialty cocktails and mocktails
- Grazing Tables full of charcuterie style snacks
- Dessert bar
- Hot buffet
- Fire Pits
- Outdoor Games
- Music by Renee Coolbrith
SAMPLE MENU subject to change
- Grazing Table: Filled with plant based cheeses, crackers, dips (think "pate" and "fish" dips), crudites, beet tartar, fruits, jams, pickled veggies, etc.
- Hot Bar: Truffle mac'n'cheese, bahn mi inspired ginger glazed "meatballs", creamy carmelized onion and mushroom handpies, TAVFT "bacon" and leek spanish tortilla, seasonal harvest salad, etc.
- Dessert Bar: Smore kits, carmel bars, pumpkin whoopie pies, apple galletes
- Complimentary warm apple cidar and hot chocolate.
- Autumn Party$49+$3.92 ME State+$1.32 Service fee$49+$3.92 ME State+$1.32 Service fee0$0